- Dentistry - Ege University, Faculty of Dentistry Izmir, Turkey 1994
- DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) - Implantology Department New York University, USA 1995-1997
- Associate dentist, Orthodontic Clinic, Izmir, Turkey 1993-1995
- Associate Dentist Dr. A. Norman Cranin, DDS, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department, Brookdale University Hospital, Brooklyn, New York, USA 1996-1997
- Associate dentist, Dr. Denis Tarnow, DDS (Head of Oral Implatology Clinic at NYU College of Dentistry) private practice, with special interest in implantology and aesthetic dentistry. 1995-1997
- Associate dentist, Amerikan Hospital Dental Care Unit, Istanbul, Turkey 1998-1999
- Founder and Department Head, Kadikoy Sifa Hospital Dental Care Unit, Istanbul, Turkey 1999-2000
- Founder and Department Head, Memorial Hospital Dental Care Unit, Istanbul, Turkey 2000-2010
- Founder and principle dentist at Smile Institute, Istanbul, Turkey 2007 - today
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- European Academy of Osteointegration Associations
Other Interests, Accomplishments and Hobbies
- Sculpture making, ISIS Sculpture and Design Studio, Turkey 2014
- Sculpture making at private atelier, Galata, Turkey 2015 - today
- A private selection of her works were exhibited at Art Carrousel Du Louvre, Paris July 2015
- Entrepreneur and distributor of the ground-breaking Misoka toothbrushes in Turkey since January 2017. The nanomineral coated brushes enable excellent cleaning, so there is no longer a need to use a toothpaste. The elegant form is designed by Kosho Ueshima, a Japanese designer.
- In November 2016, in collaboration with USA Custom Probiotics, Inc., California, she brought Custom Blend Probiotics to Turkey. These probiotics are especially formulated for mouth flora and named after Dr. Emek Külür herself. She is still working on new enterprises as to formulate a gel for flora of the body.
- She has been a member of Epos Foundation since 2015. She played active roles in Stronikea antique city to become a Unesco World Heritage site and Epos Foundation to become a Unesco Club.